Microsoft Office Series: MS PowerPoint In-Person
This four-part series covers various aspects of Microsoft Office. Sign up separately for each part in the series. Each part is listed below.
In Microsoft PowerPoint, participants will learn the basic functions of PowerPoint including how to made a slide show using pictures, movies, sound, text, and special effects. Bring your own pictures and videos, headsets, and/or music on a flash drive or CD if you wish.
Visit www.sspl.org/events to register online or call 518-584-7860 ext. 257 to register by phone.
- Thursday, September 22, 2022
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Computer Lab
Classes in the series include:
- September 8: Microsoft Office: MSWord
- September 15: Microsoft Office: MS Excel
- September 22: Microsoft Office: MS PowerPoint
- September 29: Microsoft Office: MS Outlook and OneDrive
This is an intermediate level class. An intermediate level learner is someone who has good mouse and keyboard skills and who can open and close applications, but needs further instruction with applications such as email, word processing, or other office software. Intermediate courses prepare you for advanced level courses offered by the library.