Graphic Novel Book Club
- Tuesday, July 6, 2021 Show more dates
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Putnam Street Library Patio
Love reading graphic novels? Love talking about graphic novels? Students entering grades 4-6 are invited to participate in a graphic novel book club! Books will be available to borrow from the library two weeks before each book group. Please register online.
- July 6th: Allergic by Megan Wagner Lloyd
- July 28th: Truly Tyler by Terri Libenson
- August 18th: The Secrets of Camp Whatever by Chris Grine
Masks and social distancing will be required. Registration opens two weeks before each date. Please register online, in the Children's Room or by calling 518-584-7860.
This program will meet at the library on the Putnam Street Patio at the library. In event of rain, program will be rescheduled.