Bizarre Science Tales and Tails on Zoom
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021 Show more dates
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Zoom Web Presentation 2
Children in grades 4-8 can join Paul Phillips as he explores scientific Tales and Tails inspired by our upcoming Summer Reading Program in this 4-part series! Topics are:
- May 4, 2021: How Whales Lost Their Legs and Gained a Tail: the 40 Million Year Evolution of Whales and Dolphins
- May 11, 2021: Comets, Asteroids, and Other Inter-Galactic Visitors Tell a Fascinating Tale of the Universe
- May 18, 2021: Extinction: How Life on Earth Has Experienced Five Major Extinctions and Lived To Tell About It
- May 25, 2021: More Residents of the Age of Dinosaurs: Mammals, Avian Birds and Archosaurs, Fur, Feathers and Prehensile Tails
Please register online or by calling 518-584-7860, ext. 305.
This online program uses the Zoom livestreaming platform. It will require access to a computer, mobile device with the Zoom app installed, and/or a phone for audio-only access.
Registration with an email is required to receive information on how to connect. The email will be sent three (3) hours prior to the schedued start time of the program.