Fix Your Finances - Online Class
- Dates & Times:
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm, Wednesday, January 13, 2021
2:00pm - 3:30pm, Wednesday, January 20, 2021
2:00pm - 3:30pm, Wednesday, January 27, 2021
2:00pm - 3:30pm, Wednesday, February 3, 2021
- Zoom Web Presentation 1
Join us for an online 4-week course with Margaret Pearson, library volunteer and former Skidmore professor that will speak to fixing your finances in the current conditions. Learn how to build a sound portfolio and live a cost-effective lifestyle. Ms. Pearson is not a finance professional, but a fellow saver and citizen who enjoys sharing what she has learned. The four weekly sessions will focus on the following:
- Wednesday, Jan 13: Goals and methods
- Wednesday, Jan 20: Investment basics (including debt retirement, asset allocation, Treasuries, index funds)
- Wednesday, Jan 27: Good food for less cost
- Wednesday, Feb 3: What to do if ... (windfalls, annuities, scam protections)
Registration is required and can be done online through or Events Calendar.
This online program uses the Zoom livestreaming platform. It will require access to a computer, mobile device with the Zoom app installed, and/or a phone for audio-only access. Please see the Zoom instructions for joining a meeting if you have any questions.
Registration with an email is required in order to receive information on how to connect. The email will be sent three (3) hours prior to the scheduled start time of the program.