MS Excel 2016 for Windows or Mac (Part I) (4 sessions)
- Dates & Times:
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm, Wednesday, November 13, 2019
1:30pm - 3:30pm, Thursday, November 14, 2019
1:30pm - 3:30pm, Wednesday, November 20, 2019
1:30pm - 3:30pm, Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Computer Lab
This four-session course focuses on creating spreadsheets in MS Excel 2016. Students learn to use formulas, functions, charts, creating, deleting and relating sheets within workbooks, PivotTables, and more, with each day building on the previous.
This is an intermediate level class. An intermediate level learner is someone who has good mouse and keyboard skills and who can open and close applications, but needs further instruction with applications such as email, word processing, or other office software. Intermediate courses prepare you for advanced level courses offered by the library.
Both phone and online registration begin Friday, September 6, 2019. Call 518-584-7860 ext. 257 to register by phone, or visit www.sspl.org and click EVENTS CALENDAR to register online.
Phone Registration Instructions:
- Call instructor, Kathy Handy, at 518-584-7860 ext. 257 beginning Friday, September 6, 2019, and leave a message with your name, phone number, email address if you wish, and specific class requests.
- If you leave your email address, you will receive a system-generated email confirmation. You may have to verify your email address by responding to a first-time email from the system to give us permission to send future emails. Please check your spam folder in case our system email lands there due to filters in your email service.
- For phone-only registrations, please expect a return phone call within a week to confirm registration.
Online Registration Instructions:
- Visit www.sspl.org and click EVENTS CALENDAR beginning Friday, September 6, 2019, then locate the computer class of choice (in orange), select it, scroll to the bottom of the screen, and complete the online form for that class.
- No early registrations are accepted.
Phone and online registration will be ongoing until classes are full.
Anyone age 16 or older may register regardless of residency. No proof of residency required. For a small printing fee, optional handouts are available to accompany each class.
Students with disabilities are welcome to enroll and are asked to bring a volunteer assistant. Otherwise, please contact Kathy Handy ahead of time and if a volunteer is available, the library will match you with one. Ask Kathy Handy for details.