Half-Hour Computer or Device Help One-on-One
- Friday, November 8, 2019
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm
- Computer Lab
Sign up for a half-hour help session to have one-on-one assistance with Kathy Handy for direct help with any computer or device-related technology question(s). Limit: Two Half-Hour Help Sessions per person per month.
This class is for all ability levels.
Both phone and online registration begin Friday, September 6, 2019. Call 518-584-7860 ext. 257 to register by phone, or visit www.sspl.org and click EVENTS CALENDAR to register online.
Phone Registration Instructions:
- Call instructor, Kathy Handy, at 518-584-7860 ext. 257 beginning Friday, September 6, 2019, and leave a message with your name, phone number, email address if you wish, and specific class requests.
- If you leave your email address, you will receive a system-generated email confirmation. You may have to verify your email address by responding to a first-time email from the system to give us permission to send future emails. Please check your spam folder in case our system email lands there due to filters in your email service.
- For phone-only registrations, please expect a return phone call within a week to confirm registration.
Online Registration Instructions:
- Visit www.sspl.org and click EVENTS CALENDAR beginning Friday, September 6, 2019, then locate the computer class of choice (in orange), select it, scroll to the bottom of the screen, and complete the online form for that class.
- No early registrations are accepted.
Phone and online registration will be ongoing until classes are full.
Anyone age 16 or older may register regardless of residency. No proof of residency required. For a small printing fee, optional handouts are available to accompany each class.
Students with disabilities are welcome to enroll and are asked to bring a volunteer assistant. Otherwise, please contact Kathy Handy ahead of time and if a volunteer is available, the library will match you with one. Ask Kathy Handy for details.